Set up a FREE Consultation today!
Ombre Brow Technique—an innovative approach to achieving beautifully defined and gradient eyebrows. No more painting them on everyday! Whether you’re aiming for soft and natural or bold and glamorous brows, the Ombre Brow Technique offers a versatile solution that blends sophistication and modern aesthetics.
Ombre (Powder Brows) – $550
6 Week Touch ups – $150
Annual Touch ups – $250
What is Ombre Brows?
Ombre brows, also known as Powdered Brows, are a semi-permanent eyebrow styling technique that creates a soft shaded brow pencil look. It gives great definition & depth to the eyebrows.
How long does it last?
Ombre eyebrows last up to 2 years for most people, before it usually needs a touch up. The retention will depend on a number of factors, such as lifestyle, skin type, sun exposure, health condition, etc.
Does it hurt?
Most clients report little or no pain! Usually a light vibration is felt. We use a topical anesthetic before and during the procedure to numb the affected area.
What are the Benefits of Ombre Powder Brows?
- Ombre powder brows are great for any skin type, unlike microblading, which may not work well on oily skinned beauties.
- Your eyebrow will look fuller, more defined as well as dramatic.
- Ombre brows last longer than microbladed brows, usually up 2 – 5 years.
- The ombre powder technique is a bit less invasive than that of microblading.
- Also, this semi-permanent eyebrow styling technique is less painful than that of microblading.
How long is the appointment?
It usually takes 2 hours, with most of the time spent going over colors and drawing eyebrow shapes.