$60 OFF BROW + LIP COMBO
Wake up with the brows you’ve been dreaming about! No longer needing to paint them in everyday! Set up a FREE Consultation today.
Ombre (Powder Brows) – $550
6 Week Touch ups – $150
Annual Touch ups – $250
What is Ombre Brows?
Ombre brows, also known as Powdered Brows, are a semi-permanent eyebrow styling technique that creates a soft shaded brow pencil look. It gives great definition & depth to the eyebrows.
How long does it last?
Ombre eyebrows last up to 2 years for most people, before it usually needs a touch up. The retention will depend on a number of factors, such as lifestyle, skin type, sun exposure, health condition, etc.
Does it hurt?
Most clients report little or no pain! Usually a light vibration is felt. We use a topical anesthetic before and during the procedure to numb the affected area.
What are the Benefits of Ombre Powder Brows?
- Ombre powder brows are great for any skin type, unlike microblading, which may not work well on oily skinned beauties.
- Your eyebrow will look fuller, more defined as well as dramatic.
- Ombre brows last longer than microbladed brows, usually up 2 – 5 years.
- The ombre powder technique is a bit less invasive than that of microblading.
- Also, this semi-permanent eyebrow styling technique is less painful than that of microblading.
How long is the appointment?
It usually takes 2 hours, with most of the time spent going over colors and drawing eyebrow shapes.